You qualify for same day payment IF
- all submissions are FULLY and ACCURATELY COMPLETED
- received no later than 10am
- all security checks are passed.
No one can sign any documentation on behalf of a Sole Proprietor this includes – but is not limited to – Credit application, Guarantee, Release Note, Master Rental Agreement, Annexure to the MRA etc.
The Sole Proprietor must sign all documents him/herself.
By submitting the required FICA documents with your credit application, you will avoid delays in receiving payment. The documents we require are
- ID copies of all shareholders and signatories
- Letterhead confirming installation address and / or Utility bill not older than 3 months
- Bank stamped Confirmation of bank account
- Signature verification (for Sole Proprietors) – this can be any document with the clients signature that does NOT relate to the finance transaction.